Fleet Management Service
SWH Group's Fleet Management Service specialises in the management and maintenance of vehicles. We operate from six workshops within the south west, controlled through a central administration office. We ensure vehicles in our care are maintained to a roadworthy condition in accordance with all current and applicable Department of Transport regulations and legislation.
Our staff are highly trained and experienced, and all hold Automotive Technician Accreditation. We continually develop our employees, providing regular training and support to ensure they are always up to date with legislation and current innovations.
Our services include:
- Inspection, MOT Preparation and Servicing of all vehicle types
- Maintenance and Calibration of Emulsion Sprayers, Chipping Spreaders, Winter Highways Equipment and Paving Equipment
- Same day, on demand, parts provision
- Breakdown call out 24/7 across the south west
- Mobile Site Emergency Call Out 24/7 to keep our customers operating
- Fleet Management – our electronic maintenance system provides accurate record keeping and forward planning to ensure vehicles are closely monitored, reviewed and maintained.
We commit to working in partnership and collaboration with our clients at all times to embrace changes, maintain best value service and identify efficiencies and savings.