If you are experienced in construction and need to obtain a CSCS/ CPCS card, or simply want to be recognised in your area of expertise, these qualifications are for you. As a learner you are asked to demonstrate, in a real workplace environment, that you are competent against a set of performance statements. You are assessed by an occupationally competent and qualified assessor whose job is to work with you and help you through your programme of learning.
SWH Training offers NVQs ranging from Level 1 - Level 6 including:
- Level 2 Highways Maintenance (Construction)
- Level 2 Plant Operations (Construction)
- Level 2 Roadbuilding (Construction)
- Level 3 Construction Site Supervision
- Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision
- Level 4 Construction Site Supervision
- Level 6 Construction Site Management
- Level 6 Construction Site Contracting
The aim of these qualifications is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. The NVQ provides the opportunity for individuals to demonstrate their competence in a certain area. This qualification is a work based assessment of skills and knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirements for these qualifications. Candidates must be able to demonstrate compliance to current Health and Safety legislation and guidance.
Please contact SWH Training on 01404 821506 or email@example.com for further information or a full list of the NVQs offered.